HELP - SCORE BOARD

nicolanicola

Hi can someone please help me, I'm a bit of a novice with excel and need to put a questionnaire with 12 questions into a spreadsheet.

The answers to the questions are scored (they range from 5 - very happy, to 1 very unhappy).

At the end of each sheet I need a mark out of 100 for what each person's feelings are, in order to highlight any unhappy customers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.
I know this sounds anally retentive, but 12 questions with a maximum of 5 points each, would make the maximum total 60? Do you mean that you want that split into a percentage, so that each customer has a % of how happy they are?

Upvote 0
Come on Joe, don't be so cruel to the lady, they can't always see things as clearly as the male population.

But hey yes it was a bit anally retentive.

Roy

Upvote 0
I didn't mean to be cruel, I just needed some clarification. I'm sorry if it came across that way Nicola, unfortunately you couldn't see my face when I was typing it. I was smiling and petting a dog, and kissing a baby's forehead, and speaking in a very agreeable voice. if any of you had been here, you probably would have fallen in love with me, I was being that charming.

But anyway, all I needed to know was if you needed the answer expressed as a percentage? It's just that 12 questions with a maximum of five points each comes to 60, so I didn't quite understand what that 'out of 100' bit meant.

You should have seen me then, while I typed that bit I was feeding an orphan

Upvote 0
yes I did mean as a percentage - sorry for being so utterly stupid!!! (does this mean you may be abl;e to help?)
Hope you are enjoying the orphan!
x

Upvote 0
All righty, that's no problem then. If you want, you can Private Message me your email address or I'll send you mine and you can either send me an example of what your questionnaire looks like, and I'll do it for you and send it back with an explanation,OR I can send you a mock one but it wont look anything like what you're working on

Up to you. I'll send you my email address through Private Message and we can go from there.

Ramone the orphan says hello by the way. Ow! He bit me! Still, that's what you get from being brought up by a wolf I guess

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thietbibeboiwasaco

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back