Page Fault Error - Microsoft Can't Help!

mfronczak

I've had great luck getting all my other questions answered here, so I figured that I'd try this one.

Suppose I have two workbooks open in Excel. Every time I copy a range of cells from one and try to paste them into the other, I get an "Invalid Page Fault Error in module Excel.exe..." It doesn't matter if there is formula or data in the cells. I have no problems copying within a single workbook.

I've tried totally reinstalling Excel, and I've downloaded the latest service pack and patches. Any ideas?

Excel Facts

Control Word Wrap
Press Alt+Enter to move to a new row in a cell. Lets you control where the words wrap.
Hi

OK tough question this one Page Fault is the settings of Page Setup within the drivers that excel tells Windows to command the print manager from

FIX

Suggest latest drivers and also try setting default printer to different printer as a test...

also BTW Excel does send data when other command are excuted, not many peiople know this PASTE can be one, so Windows checks teh print compatability... ODD but true..

I still think we should be able to load drivers to printer A and say THATS IT and the cross checking is removed , thats to say once proved , always proved, none test.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thietbibeboiwasaco

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back