Weirdness w/Zoom

poleary2000

For some reason, whenever I choose Print Preview, I am unable to zoom on the object. This only happens with one file that I have a ton of VBA on.

Any suggestions?

Excel Facts

Which Excel functions can ignore hidden rows?
The SUBTOTAL and AGGREGATE functions ignore hidden rows. AGGREGATE can also exclude error cells and more.
How big is the page size in page setup? Perhaps it is 11 x 17 or something that is unable to be zoomed in on?

Just a guess.

Upvote 0
I checked the printer and paper size. No problem there. It is only happening on this one particular file. Additionally, I am also having a problem with this file when I try to close it. The file will close, but Excel will not. Then, if you try to close Excel again, it says "loading Funcres.xla" in the bottom left hand corner. An error message is generated and Excel shuts down.

I think this may be (??) related to the fact that I am using a modeless user form that is constantly viewed by the user. The contents of the user form change every time a cell is changed. Since I have started using it, I have had a problem.

Any suggestions?

Upvote 0
loading funcres....that's the Analysis Toolpak addin loading--perhaps your code makes this occur? Not sure...

You may want to post the code in your file right here and see if anyway can *troubleshoot* it for you.

Upvote 0
Okay - I got the loading funcres.xla cleared up. However, I am still having the zoom problem. When I hit print preview, the button is greyed out.

Upvote 0
I really need some help on this! I can not figure this out. On all other Excel files, Zoom is available.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ijat

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back