Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not so picture perfect

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys .. my idea was to make it simple and do things on a manula, the post did not req script method, but yes we all need to thank my old mate in new Zealand for his wonderful code see feed :
    http://www.mrexcel.com/board/viewtop...c=1773&forum=2

Here two of my plas Chris D and Ivan solve all youi need to know and Ivan scribes the script code, as he pointed out giving the feed.

I use this and it works, easy edit and will pop up any locatin of file, can be delevloped many ways. and the idea Chris D and myself were chewing the automation Ivan solved was WHAT IF I change the gola posts, i change the dat in a cell need to amend to correct picture.. there you have it.

The detailed manual method is ONE WAY, un less you manual change the backgroung again.

Be careful using TARGET address as this code does can get stroppy and twitchy which will end in debug mode, if th happes do not debug click END and it will reset and be fine. Ivans code works just fine...

enjoy as all our games do on this project...

Cheers Ivan speak soon...
    Free Excel based Web Toolbar available here.

Jack in the UK
    J & R Excel Solutions
    "making Excel work for you"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On 2002-04-06 07:48, Jack in the UK wrote:
    Hi guys .. my idea was to make it simple and do things on a manula, the post did not req script method, but yes we all need to thank my old mate in new Zealand for his wonderful code see feed :
    http://www.mrexcel.com/board/viewtop...c=1773&forum=2

Here two of my plas Chris D and Ivan solve all youi need to know and Ivan scribes the script code, as he pointed out giving the feed.

I use this and it works, easy edit and will pop up any locatin of file, can be delevloped many ways. and the idea Chris D and myself were chewing the automation Ivan solved was WHAT IF I change the gola posts, i change the dat in a cell need to amend to correct picture.. there you have it.

The detailed manual method is ONE WAY, un less you manual change the backgroung again.

Be careful using TARGET address as this code does can get stroppy and twitchy which will end in debug mode, if th happes do not debug click END and it will reset and be fine. Ivans code works just fine...

enjoy as all our games do on this project...

Cheers Ivan speak soon...
    Hi jack I thought I sent an amendment ??
    Anyway I've updated the code @ that Ref

Latter
    Kind Regards,
    Ivan F Moala From the City of Sails

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Ivan

Loads of guys have this code and use it my Director of ICT wants me yeah i know to help HRS Director picture ID staff, and i happened to go.. EXCEL... will do it nice..

Funny i get pulled in in load and help many guys out.. this one is cool.

I have tried the edit.. did i not Email you???

to set the target range to say

Range("A1:A5","A10:A15") this is fine but the range is only allowing some two inputs else bounces out, never solve more ie we need 17, next year more.

But project could be reanges all over the place,and many many of them.

I know the multi target range will slow things but im in no rush ill make coffe for the guys and bingo done.

Good stuff mate please feel free to email on my work email or JackintheUK@hotmail.com

Take care my old mate and whath that Formula 1, we recon New Zealand should also have a circuite on the calander!

Free Excel based Web Toolbar available here.

Jack in the UK
    J & R Excel Solutions
    "making Excel work for you"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Jack...I'll have a look @ the Book
    when I get time....and accomdate this
    for Multi ranges so the update doesn't
    slow........