Help Needed With Pivot Table Drill Down Data

tandytoo

Ok so I have this large database that I need to create a pivot table so we can send it to the division leaders who can then click on their open, past due, or closed items in the pivot table to see the drill down items.

The pivot table is setup with several columns identifiers going into the rows then the division goes into the data with the following other data going underneath the division on the data section (open, past due, closed, assumed etc...). The problem is when I use the drill down on the specific cell of Division Corp - Open where it equals 1 it brings up six other items so the drill down is actually brining in all of the other data items if they fall under the division umbrella.

Can anyone help - maybe this doesn't even need to be a pivot table but something else? I would be more than happy to send the file to anyone if you could help me with this.
Thank you

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vmanchoppy

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back