Expenditure charts

flxcrwdr

I am new to Excel. I think it is probably the answer I need for tracking my many receipts(self employed) however I am bewildered somewhat as to how to set up monthly expenditures charts on which to enter all receipts from the food used in business travel to book purchases, etc. Can you help? Are there any excel charts somewhere that I could download and build on? Suggestions?

Thanks.

Excel Facts

Did you know Excel offers Filter by Selection?
Add the AutoFilter icon to the Quick Access Toolbar. Select a cell containing Apple, click AutoFilter, and you will get all rows with Apple
Hi flxcrwdr,
I have a spreadsheet which adds up the expenses and then totals them monthly with a running yearly report on the last sheet. It was made for budgeting home bills, but works for all kinds of expenses. The headings are all categorized and can be changed to suit your own needs. I made this sheet for a fellow employee some time ago. It only uses very simple formulas. If you wish to e-mail me, I will send you a working copy of the Excel sheet with an explanation on how to change the headings for your own use.

ehs

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreeCricketId

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back