Morefunc release for Excel 2010

cowinsm

Does anyone know when they will release the morefunc add-on for Excel 2010? I tried to ask the question on their website but it is all in a foreign language and could not figure out how to navigate the forum.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
A few of my spreadsheets uses morefunc functions and I am a little worried about upgrading to 2010 until the new morefunc add-on is release. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Thanks for your help.<o:p></o:p>

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.
To the best of my knowledge it works with 2010 (32bit anyway).

Upvote 0
Thank you, Rory.

Does anyone know if it works on the 64 bit version or any reason why it would work on the 32 bit version and not 64 bit version?

Upvote 0
Hello Rory,

Did you actually getting it working with Excel 2010? I tried with a 32 bit machine, but it did not load properly. Please let me know if you got it working and which version of morefunc that you got working.

Thank you for your help.

Upvote 0
cowinsm,

Just installed the morefunc version 5.0 on Excel 2010 32bit and it's working OK.

As far as I am aware it shouldn't work on 64bit excel, until the developer makes a 64 bit excel add-in available.

Upvote 0
Hello niketya,

Thank you for your input.

Are you using Version 5.0? I tried to use this one and it does not load in. When I run it nothing shows up in excel 2010. Do you have any recommendations?

Upvote 0
I just installed it and it works fine with Excel 2010 32 bit.

After you have installed it on your computer, open Excel, go to the developer tab on the ribbon, click on the add-ins button and browse to where it was installed (probably C:\Program Files\MoreFunc). Add references to both Morefunc.xll and Morefunc12.xlam (do this one at a time). From there you should be up and running...

Upvote 0
cowinsm,

Yes I used version 5.0. Please follow Colin's explanation for getting the add-in to work.

Upvote 0
Thank you everyone for your help. Colin's trick worked. I have it working on a 32 bit machine. I will let you know if it works on 64 bit machine when I install it.

Upvote 0
Hello,
I have installed MoreFunc in XL 2010, but I have a workbook that makes XL crash each time I load it (it's full of INDIRECT.EXT() formulas). The sample workbooks (Exemples_Morefunc.xls) supplied with morefunc works ok.
Any ideas ?
Thanks
--Pierre
PS : I have added morefunc.xll and morefunc12.xlam to add-ins list.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back