Can`t change page to landscape

rdrum

I have 3 portrait pages on a sheet, I`m trying to start a 4th sheet landscape. When I change to landscape, all my pages on the sheet change to landscape, Help!!!

Excel Facts

Can Excel fill bagel flavors?
You can teach Excel a new custom list. Type the list in cells, File, Options, Advanced, Edit Custom Lists, Import, OK
On 2002-04-11 21:20, rdrum wrote:
I have 3 portrait pages on a sheet, I`m trying to start a 4th sheet landscape. When I change to landscape, all my pages on the sheet change to landscape, Help!!!

How are you adding the 4th sheet. If it's Edit/Move or Copy sheet, the page setup will be what you copied. Try Insert/Worksheet. In any event all the worksheets shouldn't be changing to landscape. What version of Excel do you have?

Upvote 0
Maybe I`m saying this wrong. I don`t want my new page on a separate sheet, I want it one page portrait and one page landscape on the same sheet.

Upvote 0
Sorry mate, almost positive that you can't do that. You'll have to have the pages on separate sheets.
Unless of course you had a macro to print the sheet which first set the page as portrait and printed a certain print area, and then changed it to landscape and printed that print area.

Upvote 0
On 2002-04-12 09:07, rdrum wrote:
Maybe I`m saying this wrong. I don`t want my new page on a separate sheet, I want it one page portrait and one page landscape on the same sheet.

Just curious, why would you want that?

Upvote 0
I have a list with 20 names but there are only 4 names that are repeated several times.
I Want to count only the names that arent repeated. How can I do that????
Sorry my english i dont speak very well.

Upvote 0
On 2002-04-12 09:22, rguevara wrote:
I have a list with 20 names but there are only 4 names that are repeated several times.
I Want to count only the names that arent repeated. How can I do that????
Sorry my english i dont speak very well.

rguevara

Click on New Topic and start a new thread for your question.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the answers, it is a daily business form, one is info and the other one is a graph. If they were on one sheet, I could simply add a new sheet each day and change only the info that has changed.

Upvote 0
On 2002-04-12 09:26, rdrum wrote:
Thanks for the answers, it is a daily business form, one is info and the other one is a graph. If they were on one sheet, I could simply add a new sheet each day and change only the info that has changed.

Are you printing this form? If not, it shouldn't matter whether the worksheet is portrait or landscape.

Upvote 0
On 2002-04-12 09:40, Brian from Maui wrote:
On 2002-04-12 09:26, rdrum wrote:

Are you printing this form? If not, it shouldn't matter whether the worksheet is portrait or landscape.

It has already been pointed out that he is printing it! that's the question isn't it?

As far an answer goes, you'll have to do it with VB, I'm affraid I'm not the person to do this.

This message was edited by Ian Mac on 2002-04-12 09:46

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
9Kimo3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back