macro's....

mdurukan

hi everybody....
i want to record a macro.
when i was recording before i could see a macro toolbar to chance the relative data's or not.... i cannot find it now... I NEED HELP QUICKLY......
thnxs a lot...

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.
I'm not sure I understand your post. To record a Macro go to Tools, Macro, Record a Macro. Once you are done recording to view your macro in the vbe right click on the sheet tab and select View Code. If that's not what you are trying to do could you itterate a little more?

Upvote 0
Right mouse button over another toolbar, and select Customize, then from the list of toolbars tick 'Stop Recording' and close...

...hope this helps

Upvote 0
hi and thnxs a lot...
you are right. i think i could not tell myself very clear...i solved the problem but i have a new one: i wanna record a macro and i want to add cells which are in different sheets. but when i do that it always adds the same sheets . i want to make additions of different cells ....

On 2002-04-12 06:29, cornbread wrote:
I'm not sure I understand your post. To record a Macro go to Tools, Macro, Record a Macro. Once you are done recording to view your macro in the vbe right click on the sheet tab and select View Code. If that's not what you are trying to do could you itterate a little more?

Upvote 0
hi and thnxs a lot...
you are right. i think i could not tell myself very clear...i solved the problem but i have a new one: i wanna record a macro and i want to add cells which are in different sheets. but when i do that it always adds the same sheets . i want to make additions of different cells ....
for ex: i record a macro to make additions a1 and b2
now i want to add
c1 and c2
how i gonna do that?????

On 2002-04-12 06:34, jimboy wrote:
Right mouse button over another toolbar, and select Customize, then from the list of toolbars tick 'Stop Recording' and close...

...hope this helps

Upvote 0
do you just want to add the value of the cells from another sheet within your currently open workbook? If that is the case post back and I'll post the VBA for doing that and you can copy paste it into your module with the macro.

Upvote 0
try this

Sub copypaste_from_another_sheet()
'This line copy's the value in cell c1 of the sheet you are not in
Sheet2.Range("c1").copy
'This line pastes the value into the cell on the active sheet
Range("c1").PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues)
End Sub

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rik81h

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back