Change Tab Color

Parra

I was wondering if it was possible to change the tab color. What I want to change is the bottom part of the worksheet where it says "sheet 1","sheet 2",etc. I want to color code the tabs.

Thanks

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).
No.

I heard a rumour that Excel XP allows you to do this but XL97 and 2000 definitely don't do this.

Converting to Excel from Lotus are we? It was a nice feature in Lotus.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the info.

I was not converting from Lotus to Excel. I just thought it might be nice for management to get the report color coded.

Thanks

Upvote 0
Tried that with ours, they got sick after eating too many crayons and the CEO ended up in hospital with a paper cut.

Upvote 0
Ok gusy bar Lotus its XP Excel only i use all versions, and XP ONLY

i have seen code that will change E2000 tabs colours but i feel i fell childish idea and very silly, this i regret never saving or chasing as regardless of what i think other might see as good and better still enjoy, i say sorry ive let guys down, now i grap ALL i think good or poor regardless.

Please im sorry.. but E2000 the is code somewhere to do this im sure it calles and re jiggs registry and other settings... i cant recall more. sorry

Maybe a guru programmer can solve this one, lets hope so..

As to lotus to Excel convertion it like round peg suuare hole, and so on... not so simple and VBA wont work bar few commands...

Upvote 0
On 2002-04-12 10:50, Mudface wrote:
Tried that with ours, they got sick after eating too many crayons and the CEO ended up in hospital with a paper cut.

Upgrade their laptop to an Etch-a-Sketch then. Remember to show them how to "cold-boot" it. (Turn it upside down and shake) --Stolen shamlessly from Dilbert.

Upvote 0
mark

Etch-a-Sketch

They only draw cars boats planes and tanks!

whos that help?? can they draw drinkable beer cans... thats drink the contence you get me!

England have call Vinney Jones in for world cup

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richa mishra

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back