Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Marco needed - should be simple

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two sheet workbook. Sheet A is a form that fills in customer information based on a drop down box that they select from (cell J4). The drop down box is just a customer number and depending on what they select it fills in the detail - customer name, etc. The user has one blank field in the form to fill in. It's a date (cell c14).

I want a macro that will look at the drop down box (sheetA!J4) to see what they selected and then go to Sheet B and find that customer number (number is listed in column B [a whole bunch of them]) and then place the date in column C next to the right customer number.

I want a macro to do this since I have a macro that prints out an agreement based on the customer and would like to combine it with my other so that the user has it easy.

Can someone help? I have gotten a kick out of VBA and am very green but have had fun learning some of it. I plan to purchase a book this weekend to help with the rest of the project. Thanks!

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello friend.

Something to the same effect was posted earley in last week.I suggest you look in the archives,there might be something interesting waqiting to be found.

Thnks

Gareth Lombard
    ŎŎ⌐

Some videos you may like

User Tag List

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others