Reverse Index???

pipemaker

I have a schedule set up in excel using dates (in a single Row), with multiple jobs on the sheet. I would like to have the sheet export dates to another sheet when an item is moved to another date. Problem is i have multiple values that are the same although they are for different jobs. The different jobs are set up using about 10 rows each with numbers across the rows corresponding to dates. When i place a number in the corresponding date column i would like it to reflect the change,(date change) on another sheet. Any help on this? Might need to go into more detail since it doesn't seem to be making sense to me.

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.
Can't seem to get it to paste just right but have it as a spreadsheet. Just a small example and can email it.

Need it to search the "Job No" array finding a number, and returning the date corresponding to the column it is in. Trying to backflush a shipdate into other applications by changing it on this sheet. Night email is glockhart@sc.rr.com if you want me to send it.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b1step2far

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back