How do I attach an Excel file to this message?

Barry Katcher

I'd like to attach a fun Excel file to a Topic and submit it for your pleasure and edification. I tried going into Explorer, copying the file and then pasting it into this space, but that doesn't work.

Excel Facts

Wildcard in VLOOKUP
Use =VLOOKUP("Apple*" to find apple, Apple, or applesauce
Hi mate

nice and a big thats but MrExcel does not support attachments just yet, roumers on MVP are that this might come of age soon, but brings on its own problems.

IM sadly not MVP so have no voice, and not really allowed suggestions, but poss on line attachments forun, kinda second bolt on forum aways from this as security and then a mentor to maintain them so we all can share the goodies...

I agree would be nice, else standard emails.

all i can offer is email me on my profile JackintheUK@hotmail.com i chat to a few guys and we can distribute it and many guys can have the goodies.

I care not for virus wich is attachments threat, im fully covered, little can touch me,,,, i hope... feel free to sent or ask ggus to email you and request the goodies and be ware they wil and you have tons to email to and your get tons of guys replay saying a big thanks..... so your call

Upvote 0
Jack,

what do you reckon to someone setting up a geocities site for people to lodge their files ?

Say similar to Nisath's excellent site, but available to everyone to retrieve or post to....

just a thought - all comments welcomed

Chris
:)

Upvote 0
OK har har Chris, anyone would have thought you my mate or i yours.

im working on it... i hate web site they ar plastic and forever out of date and never updated.. OK the gurus on here put th eword to shame as thay have nice maintained sites...

we will have to chat this over i guess, maybe we could call our site boaring and out of date but best for formula 1 downloads that excel!

any good... look into this ..

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benefuexx

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back