Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Excel on Palm

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knows whether Quicksheet (from what I can see the equivalent of Excel on Palm OS) can handle relatively complex excel worksheets?

Just wondering if any functionality is lost. The sheets I need to use do not need to be edited beyond the entry of a couple of figures per day, so actual editing capabilities are not an issue.

Comments?

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tuberockin,

I have not used the software you refer to, but have extensively used Documents To Go on my own palm, and have found it covers the majority of basic functions, but does not work with any of the more complex functions.

I suggest you refer to the manufacturers guide or website, as they will be able to provide a complete list of supported functions.

All the best
    Stuart

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quicksheet is pretty good for single sheet workbooks. I would not attempt anything too complex because it will really slow up your hotsynch and some of the more complex functions won't work. I think there is a newer version than mine (I have v5.1) and my only niggles are lack of function like sumif

Some videos you may like

User Tag List

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others