MS Small Business Financial Manager

tlarimer

I cannot get my Microsoft SBFM ver.4.0 to find my QuickBooks Pro 2001 data files. All it seems to find is 'rockcastle const.'a sample business of QuickBooks. Any help is appreciated. Thank you, Tom

Excel Facts

What do {} around a formula in the formula bar mean?
{Formula} means the formula was entered using Ctrl+Shift+Enter signifying an old-style array formula.
is this Excel related

I see you have only made this post, this board is Microsoft Excel really and i guess nothing else all be it me and th guys hlep if the odd post apprear, you mugfht struggle for an answer

Upvote 0
I emailed the question to Mr. Excell and he said it was a good question and might make it in the book to come some time in the future. I was asked to put it on the forum and I do believe that Microsoft SBFM is Excell related. Thanks, Tom

Upvote 0
East fellor i was not digging you out or questioning you far from it i was offering help, sorry im not a guru of MSFM but yes i do have such in Office 97 SBEm never got involved,

I can say Bill (MrExcel) have a section on homepage this site re Quickbooks,

Im not a quickbooks man but this i do konw you questioin is fine and should work, i use all software and Quicken Sun and pegasun even Sage will link with Excel.

What i would suggest not that i can visually check is that the version is compatable Quicken and Sage fight, especially Sage Dos version, the MUST be CVS saved and inported in normal way.

Quickbooks is a little different as my thinking is not a compleat accounting package that can invoice, OK software for software uses, i would check the link,,, this is generally the error.

Little help.. but like i say ive benn lurking this board from the satrt and doubt many have the knowledge to solve this.

I pray you both im wrong as i would rather like to know ever eager to pick on excel friends.

little help, if i have QB i would play...

Upvote 0
Hi

dont know if i can solve this but is the data file (what extention is it) there can you find it?

use explore to do this.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back