Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Multiple Data Worksheets

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you have, say, 100 worksheets, each having a 75x75 cell data array of numbers, each array being in the same location of each worksheet, how would one transfer a given cell location from each worksheet sequentially down a single column in a 101st worksheet. Each worksheet is a single data set, and Iím trying to track the progress of a given cell throughout the 100 worksheets by plotting its contents versus a known interval between worksheets. Iíll want to do this for several cells for several sets of worksheets. Seems like it should be a straightforward Excel maneuver, but I just canít get it. Also, is there an easy way to first get the 100 separate worksheets into a single workbook, and then proceed with the 100 worksheets as described above?

MrExcel MVP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to tackle the first part of that post, but I'm not going to bother as the answer would be redundant *if* the second part is solved...!

(moving your sheets into a single workbook will create totally different cell references than if they were all seperate workbooks, see)

This reply will flag you back up top, and hopefully the VBA coding experts will flambee something up quick n easy for the 2nd part

Chris

Some videos you may like

User Tag List

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others