Macro Help

Trynyte

Hi,

I was wondering if I can get some help creating a macro. Here's the scenario...

I have a couple hundred folders with a couple different folders in each one of these. Each one of these folders uses the same naming convention.

IE: The first folder in the Tree is SBX - Group 1
open it and it gives you folders named simply 344-498 and then 3249,3275,3291,3301,3344,3348,3349,3351, and 3366. Once these are opened, it contains usually up to 4 more folders. I need a macro to go through this tree, then specify a folder named " the # of the folder (above) QSI ab" ie, 344 QSI ab. Then I need it to open the folder and print 5 specified tabs from the spreadsheet. "Work Order, Work Completion Checklist, Store Plan, Photos, and Pre-Invoice", close that spreadsheet and then move on to the next folder.

Almost forgot, in addition, one of the tabs that needs to be printed "Work Completion Checklist", needs to be resized to fit on one page. Some are already sized to this spec though, and some are not...

Can anyone help me with this? This macro can be used again and again if I can also edit the specifications of the folders (named by the numbers...)

Thanks!
Rick

Excel Facts

Can Excel fill bagel flavors?
You can teach Excel a new custom list. Type the list in cells, File, Options, Advanced, Edit Custom Lists, Import, OK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
test111

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back