Forms

DaK

I see in the VB help that it says every form comes with a "Maximize, Minimize and Close" button. Mine don't. I have the close button but I would really like the minimize and maximize. Am I missing something. Can anyone help clue me in. Im using excel 2000.

Thanks in advance...
DaK

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
On 2002-04-23 12:59, DaK wrote:
I see in the VB help that it says every form comes with a "Maximize, Minimize and Close" button. Mine don't. I have the close button but I would really like the minimize and maximize. Am I missing something. Can anyone help clue me in. Im using excel 2000.

Thanks in advance...
DaK

Where in help did you see that? You cant even adjust the size of the forms realtime unless you write code to do it. (its awkward, but it can work)

Even excels forms dont allow maximize or adjustments. Lool at tool|options for example.

In fact I dont even think I have ever seen an excel form where you can max/min or adjust.
This message was edited by John McGraw on 2002-04-23 13:10

Upvote 0
UserForm Window

Allows you to create the windows or dialog boxes in your project. You draw and view controls on a form.

While you are designing a form:

Each form window has a Maximize, Minimize, and Close button.

You can view the form grid and determine the size of the gridlines from the General tab of the Options dialog box.

Use the buttons in the Toolbox to draw controls on the form. You can set your controls to align with the grid of your form from the General tab of the Options dialog box.

I copied and pasted this straight from the excel vb help files (there is a picture between the title and main body but it did not copy). You will notice that is says "Each form window has a Maximize, Minimize, and Close button."

Now I may be wrong, but it looks like it says that user forms have a min and max as well as the close.

Any thoughts anyone.

DaK

Upvote 0
Form window is the window in the development evironment which contains the form, not the form itself.
I suppose.
Tom

Upvote 0
I don't think that is correct. From the help file, it seems to be talking about the form itself.

DaK

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GBCTeacher

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back