ICT info

jrnyman

Board Regular
I've seen a lot of posts referring to ICT projects, and I just wondered what this "ICT" thing is? Anyone care to share some info?

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.
I believe Aladin is correct. It what is known as an "A-Level" in England & Wales (N. Ireland as well I think).(not Scotland anyway)

It is a high school qualification that is used in these countries to gain entry to Universities. You don't "graduate" from schools there, you sit individual exams for each subject you take, the results of which determine which University you can get into. (except for Oxford and Cambridge, you need to know the secret handshake and which nipple to expose whilst doing so :) )

I believe that people typically study 2 or 3 subjects. (I'm Scottish, so I didn't sit them and I am pretty sure someone will correct me)

Upvote 0
Thanks for the information. Sure enough, you're right. Stupid me, I'm sitting here working in London, and never thought to ask my buddies here if they knew what it was. I figured it was some sort of IT certification, and no so general. Thanks again.

Upvote 0
yup these guys are right now in England there are many lower levels of certificate to IT ITC and all sorts, MCSE is the worth and CISCO and network pothologies, them kinds of things.

MSCE is waht you really want nowdays, but you need to build to them

CLAIT is good grounding version 1 2 3 --- 3 is new envolves emails DPT and such.

hardest part is the gaps MUST BE X not X+ a bit and all silly things.

Codes must be shoolboy ways, and are not real life or flexable,, they are teaching not solutions.

i will add. ALL EDUCATION IS VITAL and so important, i do not have any education to talk of, something i regret, my path is intresting and exceiting almost glamerouse, but take it from me i know, education or mix with bad guys against education and professional education...

i would choose education ANYDAY, this i promise...

education pays and wins the day crime does not.. i should know.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtariBaby

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back