How do I access the "Invoice Toolbar"?

DerekOmar

In Excel's invoice template, in order to create a custom invoice number, Excel says that I must click the "add button on the Invoice Toolbar". Where the heck is Invoice Toolbar? I've looked through all the toolbar options and can't find it.

I'm losing hair by the minute!

Excel Facts

What did Pito Salas invent?
Pito Salas, working for Lotus, popularized what would become to be pivot tables. It was released as Lotus Improv in 1989.
When I opened the invoice template, the invoice toolbar opened automatically. It also appeared as the very last toolbar entry under the "View/Toolbars" menu,just above 'Customize'. If you don't see it there, I suggest you might want to re-install the template from the Office CD.

Upvote 0
Od i refer to this wkbk often, and its quite qood, brillent f open sorce scripts and all.

this tool bar should float

try right click on toobars and select it to show...

Upvote 0
Thanks for your suggestions. However, I don't show the "Invoice Toolbar" options under the "View" menu. Also, the toolbar does not float nor is it anywhere to be found when I open a new template.

I uninstalled and reinstalled Excel. This did nothing to solve the problem. I'm running Windows 98 and Office XP Standard--so it's a very recent edition of Excel. Any other suggestions out there?

Thanks.

Upvote 0
I am having the same problem. Running XP home with excel 2003. Invoice toolbar is not present. Have you had a result yet

Upvote 0
find your templates folder - a search in explorer or something like:

c:\program files\microsoft office\templates

if it's loaded it'll be invoice.xlt

Upvote 0
Cool, will look into it, I can see some templates, but they don't look like they have any cool VBA code...

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertJones1986

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back