Likes Likes:  0

Thread: call is rejected by callee ERROR

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi
    I am using excel work sheet on an ASP page ....and populating it from SQL database...problem is that whenever user stops the browser or closes the browser during populating the work sheet.....it starts showing error "call is rejected by callee"...then it starts working only after killing the existing instance of excel, present on server. Nobody answering this question I appreciate if anybody will suggest me something as far I could get if user closing the browser during processing excel keeps itself busy ..that's why from the next time it shows error....
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't use ASP or SQL or anything fancy like that. But I think I understand where you're coming from. See if I'm correct.

When I browse to a webpage that has Excel embedded or published as a webpage, I can move about and everything is groovy. When I navigate away from that webpage, there is still an instance of Excel running, even though it should be killed when I stop browsing that page.

Is that the sort of the that's happening, except you're experiencing it programatically?

What exactly is your question, if that's the case? (i.e. what are you expecting in terms of a solution?)

Some videos you may like

User Tag List

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others