printing address labels

tacomamac

I maintain a 2700 member roster on Excel and need to know if I can print Members address labels from the worksheet. Cant seem to find any info in Excel publications.

Mac Maginnis

Excel Facts

Copy PDF to Excel
Select data in PDF. Paste to Microsoft Word. Copy from Word and paste to Excel.
On 2002-04-27 10:23, tacomamac wrote:
I maintain a 2700 member roster on Excel and need to know if I can print Members address labels from the worksheet. Cant seem to find any info in Excel publications.

Mac Maginnis

Hi Mac:
Juan Pablo and Dreamboat have already given you a good solution using Word. In case you want to work this from within Excel, you can do this using the Index Function and concatenate various items that make up a record. As Juan has correctly pointed out, working from within Excel will require setting up at least one label, and may be a set of labels before you can get going with it. It is going to take a bit of effort to learn the setup but once you have it figured out, I am sure Excel will do the job to your satisfaction.

HTH

Upvote 0
you will know i love excel she is wonderful and beautiful,,, but she retired from the lables,,, her sister WORD cover this,,,,

After Dreamboat pointing to a few ideas, mt hate for word is less Lables and mail merge she loves.. but batch mail merge i would still aks my lover Excel to do.. as i feel she does the with sex, and offers tweaks word can not.

Use word my friend...

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back