UserForm

wbromberek

I have a UserForm with TextBox(about 70 of them) The user input the data into TextBox & when finished clicks the Enter (cmButton1), which then enters the infomation into worksheet cells. A message box comes up and asks if there is more input, if Yes another UserForm Opens,(this is similar to the 1st UserForm just smaller), if No then UserForm hides. I then save the Workbook. When I reopen Workbook and click for UserForm how can I save original information entered without reentering it? Any help?
Bill

Excel Facts

Can Excel fill bagel flavors?
You can teach Excel a new custom list. Type the list in cells, File, Options, Advanced, Edit Custom Lists, Import, OK
On 2002-04-27 16:30, wbromberek wrote:
I have a UserForm with TextBox(about 70 of them) The user input the data into TextBox & when finished clicks the Enter (cmButton1), which then enters the infomation into worksheet cells. A message box comes up and asks if there is more input, if Yes another UserForm Opens,(this is similar to the 1st UserForm just smaller), if No then UserForm hides. I then save the Workbook. When I reopen Workbook and click for UserForm how can I save original information entered without reentering it? Any help?
Bill

In your Userform initialise routine
just do the revere of your command button
routine ie. Assign the Textbox to the range
you assigned your Textbox to update with.

eg Textbox1.text = range("A1").text

Upvote 0
What do you mean by saving the original info? Its already saved on the spread sheet that you posted it to. If your asking how would you view it then use Ivan's method.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirek8991

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back