Sales Reports

Parra

Does anyone have any examples of sales report templates that I can view. I am working on updating/creating a new sales report for the company and I need suggestions.

We have 2 departments with approximatly 40 sales reps in each. I need a spreadsheet for each salesrep to measure their revenue generated, commission, account adjustments, revenue transfer. A sheet for each department and a summary sheet. This sounds more easy that it really is.

Any links to websites would also be useful.

Thanks
mr_parra@hotmail.com

Excel Facts

What is the last column in Excel?
Excel columns run from A to Z, AA to AZ, AAA to XFD. The last column is XFD.
You might want to ask Jay P for a file he made for me not too long ago.

It was vacations instead of sales, but the same process was involved.

Upvote 0
Hi,

The file is at work. I will send it to you tomorrow. Dreamboat, I have your blessing to send it?

Also, I sent you a private e-mail last week regarding a project you were working on, where I spaced on the message until late Friday. If this is the same, I still have it. If not, please send it to my work address and I will work on it tomorrow. I promise I won't space out on it this time. :)

john.petrulis@notes.ntrs.com

Bye,
Jay

Upvote 0
?

Spaced out?

You talking to me? Everything you did for me was BEAUTIFUL, Jay. Thanks!!

Send the file! Feel free to give out. I highly doubt anyone would recognize the names. :) I don't!

Upvote 0
Jay: That file seems pretty popular. Think we could change the names and properties and make it a download? I've been so busy. I had another file from you too, right? Oh! I remember!

Anyway, any good files like that, I'm willing to load them up for download at http://www.thewordexpert.com/downloads.htm

Upvote 0
Hi Dreamboat

downloads i have made noise, maybe you can have a word inside MVP, as this would really help guys, im behind this.

I thank you on behalf of all allowing your web space to be used.

Cheers

Upvote 0
Actually, Jack, I don't pay for my web space. I do a little Access work now and then for the hostess, and a terrific hostess she is. She doesn't need some Access developer or anything, but it sure would cost her a lot to find someone that can do what I can for her, because *average* Access experts don't advertise for work. It's worked out VERY well TheWordExpert, and I'm a *share-the-wealth* kind of gal.

If you have any suggestions for downloads, Jack, I hope you'll let me know!

Upvote 0
Yes i have as my above post said fought to have attachment in the posts, but thats not workable so easy from a tech point of view.

Also say you said OK, ill have my site with Download areas, who decides what up there???

OK we can say the goodie as i called them Audiojoes say was worth but they must be that good, and free to all,

Again we tread on the merky world o the internet and this might not be so workable, on V90 56k modem wire connections, the US have ADSL the UK its getting there, im in no rush but other guys will find a 1MB file impossable to leach down.

Security and attack is an issue, we all know the enamy is within.

The worlds full of fools and wee need to cater for tjis in any approach we make, else so IDIOT will infect the downlaods and all sort..

Yup i am fully protected, so i can check any files as i need, deep. but i was subject to a campaign of attack, and all failed, even the hacker.. FAILED ho hum!

Worth thinking about... ill look into this more and how to make ithe area JACK tight security else i want no part in it, not worth the risk, email between us is safer otherwise.

Macro virus are not that bad and rare now days, laroux II poped up the other day at work, i was not allowed a copy of that, sadly....

I have Laroux I so can test a secure area, ill look into this.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WORKINGWITHNOLEADER

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back