To those who answer these questions

elgringo56

I wanted to find a way to say thank you to those of you who have the knowledge and take the time to help those of us who are learning, or become stuck on some fine point. I am a hardware person and do the same with hardware questions and know how frustrating it can be sometimes to work with extreme novices such as myself. Thank you for your time and effort, you make it possible for some of us to really enjoy learning.

Excel Facts

Wildcard in VLOOKUP
Use =VLOOKUP("Apple*" to find apple, Apple, or applesauce
I totally agree with you. I'm amazed at the different approaches that people take to help out. I think I have learned more in the last two days (that is when I found this board) then I have in 6 months.

Thank you all,

Jim

Upvote 0
I second that motion! And wouldn't it be great if the whole world were like these message boards. Another world IS possible and boards like MrExcel are a great start. Kindness and brillance, what a great combo!

Upvote 0
I whole heartedly agree with these posts, and I would like to add my sincere gratitude to all who have helped me and others gain a better understanding and improve our own learning through the board.

Very many thanks
Simon

Upvote 0
I also would like to add my sentiments to that even though I answer most of the time,the is also that occational time where I am stuck in something. :cool:
So thank you guys for putting in that extra efford :)

Upvote 0
I thank you as well. Great job!!! I've learned more in the last week than I have in 3 years.

Upvote 0
Great, now I'm crying

Thanks as well everyone, without you I couldn't have looked like a smart *** all those times

C'mon, everyone join hands

"Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race..."

Audiojoe

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KH Consulting

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back