pivot table and dates to show average times for products and ones over the agreed date

This is a discussion on pivot table and dates to show average times for products and ones over the agreed date within the Excel Questions forums, part of the Question Forums category; Hi all, am new to this forum so exuse me if I havent provided enough detail but this is all ...

Post pivot table and dates to show average times for products and ones over the agreed date

Hi all, am new to this forum so exuse me if I havent provided enough detail but this is all I have!
    I have an interviw after 7 years of being work on maternity leave and my excel is not what it used to be but have been practising with the help of MR Excel!!
    The following is what i have to do but have been given no data to do this:
    1) Build pivot to calculate things like:
    - Average lead time per order type
    - Average lead time per platform
    - Orders breached SLA per month for the last six complete months.
    2) Represent graphically:
    a. Monthly order growth per customer
    b. Current order status for those started in the last two months.

If you could provide links or explain how to do this it would be very very much appreciated!!!

My interviw is on Thursday!!!!

I hope someone can help!!!

Thank you all for reading

Default Re: pivot table and dates to show average times for products and ones over the agreed date

Have you read those?
    link.
    link.
    link.
    link.
    link.
    Φ(𝑘)𝛼Α𝑡
    O365P+ Post sample data using one of these: MrExcel HTML Maker Excel jeanie Forum Tools add-in or Borders-Copy-Paste

Angry Re: pivot table and dates to show average times for products and ones over the agreed date

Hi Cyrilbird and everyone else!

I have read these but am struggling to put the steps together to achieve what I need below? Is it a lot more simpler then i think? At the moment am feeling a bit overwhelmed!

Amarjit

Default Re: pivot table and dates to show average times for products and ones over the agreed date

it is a lot simpler than you think.
    best approach is for you to duplicate the examples seen in the links and do what is shown, thus you'll develop confidence and understanding.
    difficult to give more appropriate feedback as you stated that you have no data.
    Φ(𝑘)𝛼Α𝑡
    O365P+ Post sample data using one of these: MrExcel HTML Maker Excel jeanie Forum Tools add-in or Borders-Copy-Paste

Thank you for your reply and I do that and hopefully will make sense

Hi, i have an excel file i can send to help? how would i send this?
    your help is very much appreciated!