Scan barcode to excel with date & time stamp in & out.

qpywsqp

Hi all. I have research around the internet and finally found out Macro able to solve my issue. But im totally not a programmer. Hopefully someone can help me on this.

I will scan QR Code with a scanner to cell A1 and wanted cell C1 to have date and time stamp for IN. When Scanner scan the same QR Code, D1 will have date and time stamp for out. If repeat third time scanning the same QR code after a few scanning, it will appear on next row. Which means A8 with the code and C8 with date and time stamp for IN again.

Is that possible to done with Macro?

dotco,

Welcome to the MrExcel forum.

It is always easier to help and test possible solutions if we could work with your actual file. Perhaps you could upload a copy of your file to a free site such as www.box.com or www.dropbox.com. Once you do that, mark it for 'Sharing' and you will be given a link to the file that you can post here. Include a detailed explanation of what you would like to do referring to specific cells and worksheets. If the workbook contains confidential information, you could replace it with generic data.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.
Hi hikers95,

Thanks for the feedback, i recently upload the file sample in this link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/9bfufoma2okhnfr/picking time record.xlsx?dl=0

just like this tread starter i would like to record each time in and out from person who take pick job.
when a person taking task their name tag will be scanned and excel will record their name into A2 and time start in C2.
after their tack complete the second scanned will record the time into D2. and operator will input manual the QTY in E2.
and after the time out recorded. the 3rd scan will record same procedure but will be write down to A3 or A4. with the same name. will be same with other person,
after time in and time out recorded the next scan will start all over again to below column name.

sorry for bad english.. im hoping your help. thank you

Upvote 0
dotco,

Your link is asking me to Sign in?

Maybe someone else on MrExcel will be able to help you.

Upvote 0
Hi hiker95,

actually i don't have any file yet, but the output will just like image below.

Capture.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

thanks

Upvote 0
actually i don't have any file yet, but the output will just like image below.

dotco,

I do not understand what you are trying to accomplish based on your image reply.

Maybe someone else on MrExcel will be able to help you.

Upvote 0
Hi Hiker95,

I would like to ask if it is possible that if the employee is absent a certain date it will jump. the next day he/she will go to work.

ID NUMBERNAME12-Sep-1913-Sep-1914-Sep-19
TIME INTIME OUTTIME INTIME OUTTIME INTIME OUT
JTP006180007EUMERL ESPINA2019-09-12 18:342019-09-12 18:342019-09-14 18:342019-09-14 18:34
JTP006190179KRIZZA ANGELICA ROSALES2019-09-12 18:342019-09-12 18:342019-09-13 18:342019-09-13 18:34

<colgroup><col><col><col span="6"></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benefuexx

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back