Need a pivot table 2010 template for practice. Help!!

israellawndale

Hello all,

please help, I am trying to learn pivot tables, I am looking at videos on you tube and I get a little confuse, it makes since what the instructors are showing on youtube, however, we all know that hands on is the better way to learn. I google templates for excel 2010 and I can't find any...I feel that I need to play with one in order for me to learn. I don't care about the data. if anyone knows where I can download a typical datasheet for pivot table, please send me a message or send me a copy . I really don't care about the data. I just want to manipulate the data...

ialvarad@arinc.com

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
Hi,

Have you seen the ExcelIsFun videos: Office 2010 Class #36: Excel PivotTables Pivot Tables 15 examples (Data Analysis) - YouTube
In the description there is a link to where you can get the files.

Maybe try this tutorial on Chandoo.org as well, which includes a sample workbook:
Excel Pivot Tables Tutorial : What is a Pivot Table and How to Make one | Chandoo.org - Learn Microsoft Excel Online

Also, you should remove your email from the post (see point 19 here: http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-questions/127080-guidelines-posting-updated-22-nov-2006-a.html).

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alrossman

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back