Juan Pablo,

I'm getting email from this scource...

email subject "sos!"

what does it mean ?

ta
Chris

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.
If the emails were sent by Klez then the emails actually didn't come from this website. The Klez virus fakes it's source address by using addresses found in the address book of who it's infected.
Note that the klez can infect you by just reading , or prviewing the letter. With klez there is no need to activate the attachment.

Upvote 0
YIKES

thanks Nimrod

there *is* a 145k file attatchment, but the message itself when I go in is blank.... so there's nothing to actually open up. Hopefully Hotmail spotted it first.

:)

Upvote 0
bugger

(I thougt you could only be infected if you actually opened an attachment of some sort.... that's what our IT people say at work....)

okay, I'll go do some cleaning

Upvote 0
Chris ;
I've recieved over 200, with 60 diff subject lines, of these in the last 10 days and they are tricky. They usually hide the attachment that has the payload only showing some harmless txt's or doc's that it's picked up along the way.
If I was you I would download the symantec cleaner.
Another thing to do is go the MS and download the most recent security patches for your OS... they supposed to take care of the vulnerability that allows the autorun of this virus.

Upvote 0
Here's some of the subject lines ,for this virus, that has been used against me so far:
a IE 6.0 patch
a special funny website
a special good tool
a special powerful tool
a very excite game
a very good website
a very powerful tool
blank I.e no subject listed
Cell Padding
congratulations
Copyright 2001 all rights reserved
Darling
eager to see you
elkern removal tools
Files are failed to be aligned
honey
humor game
information house
Japanese girl vs playboy
Language
look, my beautiful girl friend
please try again
questionair
returned mail Congratulations
Returned mail Privacy Policy
sep 29 2000 14
So Cool a flash,enjoy
some questions
spice girls vocal concert
Statement
Welcome to hometown
win xp patch
Worm Klez imunnity
Zertificat
a good tool
a IE 6.0 patch
a very excite game
a very good tool
a very humour game
a WinXP patch
CellSpacing
Darling
end encounter
Entries and some public institutions are not
ERRORLEVEL 12 SET RD
Hello, lets be friends
how are you
Japanese lass sexy pictures
Meeting Notice
SOS!
To redirect
Undeliverable mail - indirect
W32.Klez.E removal tools
Welcome to hometown
win xp patch
(flashlinks
a new game
all rights reserved
congratulations
Garden of Eden
Meeting Notice
PLUGINSPAGE
Scrolling
W32.Elkern removal tools
A funny WebSite
some questions
CellPadding
A Special New Game
Mar 13 2002 12
end encounter
Interactive Media Group
a very powerful tool
NOSHADE CLASS
You get online quickly to check the web
Fw:hisaya_ohara,questionaire
a IE 6.0 patch
Feb 13 2001 19
RE:sos!
a special humour game
Interactive Media Group
Newsletter simply click
how are you
a humour game
congratulations
your password
The Garden of Eden
Interactive Media Group
Fw: JUST FOR YOU
Worm Klez imunnity
Hi,the Garden of Eden
a nice game
a powerful tool
W32.Klez.E removal tools
MARGINHIEGHT
a new website
Honey
Interactive Media Group
a special humour game
some questions
The Garden of Eden
congratulations
FUND REPORT FOR MYFUNDLIST
Worm Klez imunnity
Hi,introduction on ADSL
Fw:How are you
Language
Blitz Bkgrd.gif
Privacy Policy
FW: Debbie_pottinger,your password

Upvote 0
Chris mate????

NASTY

virus, foret what these gus say ( niot that its rubbish i ust wamt you do this for me)

virus scan DEEP and all files..

nothing ti worry about check PM

NOW!

also post recv on this feed so i know you in!

Upvote 0
OK guys got a virus YES YES YES YES YES please send it to me ill love em ,a nd have so much fun playing silly buggers with it please sent me a CD or floppy ebven better my AVTK antio virus is strong and HTML amd VB VBA and bvorland and delphi strict, and eml and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and

PLEASE send me virus file i love em... they entertain me at leat and PLEASE i lauth and drink been and have such fun its silly i REALLY love virus files and i can add them to my collection, ive 30 odd not PLEASE esent me them!

sent to JackintheUK@hotmail.com

you ususally do...

Thank you! i mean it...

PS tell me in advance and ill sent a HDD just fro you, and yoyu can infect my PC, ill love it so much

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alex78

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back