FAX from excel.

Qroozn

Without getting a new program... is there any way to fax a worksheet from within excel?

or am i just thinking stupidly?

Excel Facts

Copy a format multiple times
Select a formatted range. Double-click the Format Painter (left side of Home tab). You can paste formatting multiple times. Esc to stop
There's got to be mate, gee whiz we must be working along almost identicat lines Col'n
That was going to be my next question on the boards.
Please let me know what responses you get that are useful.
Cheers Coco

Upvote 0
Hello.
If you have fax software setup on your system, it should be available as a print choice.
Tom

Upvote 0
Also if @ work and your work has a Fax setup
linked to your network then just add this
as another Printer Via the print setup.

Upvote 0
We actually due the wages from one of our businesses in Excel and fax them off to a head office - we just use an el cheapo 'phone tools' program that I think was buried in Office somewhere, then Print> choose the fax/phone program to print to and Print 'selection'.

Alternately, easiest is probably just to print 'Selection' or whatever is most appropriate for you, print the thing out and cram it in a good old fashioned fax machine!

Cheers!

Upvote 0
We use a couple of excel models to do this, and have a client/server UNIX fax system with Windows clients, and as previously mentioned, use it as a printer. It doesn't have a command-line in Windows, so can't use3 it in VBA. I have it set in VBA to copy the fax number from the database (ODBC Link) ready for pasting into the number field of the Fax dialog box. Works fine.

Upvote 0
Best Internet Fax
We use a couple of excel models to do this, and have a client/server UNIX fax system with Windows clients, and as previously mentioned, use it as a printer. It doesn't have a command-line in Windows, so can't use3 it in VBA. I have it set in VBA to copy the fax number from the database (ODBC Link) ready for pasting into the number field of the Fax dialog box. Works fine.

Yes, I agree. I have done the same and it worked great for me as well.:ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertJones1986

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back