Stacking text in one cell????

jethro

Hello all!! Is there any way to stack text in one single cell?? What I would like to do is put two part names into one cell, one on top of the other. It seems like it would be possible but I just can figure it out!! :oops:

Thanks.

Example:

Part A
Part B

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.
jethro said:
Hello all!! Is there any way to stack text in one single cell?? What I would like to do is put two part names into one cell, one on top of the other. It seems like it would be possible but I just can figure it out!! :oops:

Thanks.

Example:

Part A
Part B

Have you tried using ALT + ENTER and/or Wrap Text

Upvote 0
I have similar problem but this is not my solution. With mine i want the headings to be on every page. Eg. Starting from A1 to D1, i have NO., QTY, ITEM and AMT. and have about 400 list or rows below it. How can i print to have the headings No.|QTY|ITEM|AMT fix on every A4 sheet that i print, without doing it manually.

I am waiting for the solution. Thank you for your time

Upvote 0
I have similar problem but this is not my solution. With mine i want the headings to be on every page. Eg. Starting from A1 to D1, i have NO., QTY, ITEM and AMT. and have about 400 list or rows below it. How can i print to have the headings No.|QTY|ITEM|AMT fix on every A4 sheet that i print, without doing it manually.

I am waiting for the solution. Thank you for your time

Under Page Layout, click Print Titles. In the box for "Rows to repeat at top", select the row that contains your column titles. In your case, the column titles being A1-D1, select the top row so your Rows to repeat will be $1:$1. Click Ok. The row(s) you selected will now be repeated at the top of each page you print.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutchie_1

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back