Multipage shortcircuits regular action

Fryer Tuck

Board Regular
I have a form that has several text boxes and several pages of a multipage. The exit action from a text box runs a routine to check the entry for correctness, and save it to the spreadsheet. This works fine going from one text box to another on a page; but if I make a change in a text box and go directly to another page of the multipage, the exit program is not run until I re-enter that page.

Is there a way to capture the exit of one page, or in some way assure that ALL changes get recorded on the spreadsheet?

Excel Facts

How can you automate Excel?
Press Alt+F11 from Windows Excel to open the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) editor.
On 2002-05-09 23:20, Fryer Tuck wrote:
I have a form that has several text boxes and several pages of a multipage. The exit action from a text box runs a routine to check the entry for correctness, and save it to the spreadsheet. This works fine going from one text box to another on a page; but if I make a change in a text box and go directly to another page of the multipage, the exit program is not run until I re-enter that page.

Is there a way to capture the exit of one page, or in some way assure that ALL changes get recorded on the spreadsheet?

Why not try updating via the
Private Sub MultiPage1_Change() event ??

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterhess2002

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back