I'm Still Corrupted!!!!!!!

neilwhite

For those who read my earlier post Jays StarCalc Has worked to some extent and has recovered the first sheet of my spreadsheet.
The file is definetley corrupted and a demo version of excel recovery gives me my first 200 cells and shows the rest will work if i splash the cash, does anyone have a copy of this or anything like it.
Please help!!!!!!!

Excel Facts

When they said...
When they said you are going to "Excel at life", they meant you "will be doing Excel your whole life".
Please carry on with the same thread, starting a new one FORCES us to find your old one first via a search....

for what it's worth, I skip these kind of new threads cos if you can't be bothered, then neither can I

Upvote 0
On 2002-05-11 15:55, neilwhite wrote:
sorry it's not that i can't be bothered just that i havent got a clue what i'm doing, thanks anyway

fair comment....

When you login, if you want to retreieve one or all of your own posts, if you go the top right and click on "search" it opens up the search facility.

In the "search by author" box, just type in your name and you will get a list of all your own topics that you have posted or any helpful replies you may have made to other people's problems...

then just click on the one you want to look at.

This is always useful as you can retrieve your earlier questions to see if anyone has replied or even added further

Using the "keywords" allows you to look for a specific topic : so if you had a problem with your print range, you could try keying in "print range" to see what other problems people had brought up - this allows you to see if your own problem has been addressed and solved, maybe saving you the time of posting a replica problem

Anyhow, welcome to this forum, don't let my initial "snapiness" put you off returning

Chris
:)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vmanchoppy

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back