World Cup, office prediction league

Chris Davison

MrExcel MVP
I've added to the crop of World Cup Fixtures Wallchart thing that's being going around recently, modifying it for those office prediction leagues

points allocated to each participant who gets the right result (ie France win against Algeria, Costa Rica beat Scotland etc etc) and points to each particpant who correctly predicts the actual score (ie Argentina 3 Brazil 1, Italy 4 Germany 0 etc etc)

Basically just type in the list of names in yoru office and type the points allocated for the results and scores and it updates everything automatically

reply to this message with your email or send me an email on novulari@hotmail.com and I'll send it, it could save you a couple of hours design time....

Chris
~
~
~
This message was edited by Chris Davison on 2002-05-11 12:24

Excel Facts

Difference between two dates
Secret function! Use =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"Y")&" years"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"YM")&" months"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"MD")&" days"
Chris, could you send it to me as well, please (I think you have my E-Mail address). I can predict with total confidence and no recourse to a spreadsheet, that Scotland won't win a single game at this World Cup. I can also predict that my wife'll chin me if she stops watching Graham Norton and reads this post...

Upvote 0
On 2002-05-11 13:36, Jack in the UK wrote:
dennis law fan!

Hell, no, anyone who played for the red scum is persona non grata (even if he did partially redeem himself by scoring the goal that sent them down in the mid-seventies).

Upvote 0
Nah, I was born near Liverpool, it's just my wife that's Scottish. I'll leave the short skirts to her, wierdos (like Scottish men) and deviants (like Mr O'Brien).

Upvote 0
On 2002-05-11 13:45, Mudface wrote:
Nah, I was born near Liverpool, it's just my wife that's Scottish. I'll leave the short skirts to her, wierdos (like Scottish men) and deviants (like Mr O'Brien).

he'll appreciate your Graham Norton reference too.... trust me !

Upvote 0
I'm sure BraveHeart referred to the courage needed to come out of the closet and wear one of those things.

Upvote 0
On 2002-05-11 14:17, Mudface wrote:
I'm sure BraveHeart referred to the courage needed to come out of the closet and wear one of those things.

I do believe you've had as many Grolsches as I tonight.... we'd better shtop before Juan Pablo locks this thread !

(7 + 1 bacardi breezer)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alex78

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back