Creating a timesheet

nailtrail

Basicly im trying to do away with a manual time sheet I have to fill in for work every week. I would like to be able to produce in automaticly using excel.

My Manager has an Excel spreesheet with for exmaple my name, the day, the date, and what shift I am doing either a (L) for a Late shift 13.45BST to 22:15BST or an (E) Earlie which is from 6:45BST to 14:15BST.

How do I tell excel what an E is or what an L is ?

Please advise
:eek:)

Excel Facts

Waterfall charts in Excel?
Office 365 customers have access to Waterfall charts since late 2016. They were added to Excel 2019.
for what its worth, I just finished building a decent timesheet, its good for up to 100 employees, tracks probationary status, sorts employees...etc, if anyone wants

Corticus

Upvote 0
Given that this is a fairly old post, you might be better off sending the request in a private message to the person concerned (an I might be better off sending a private message...)

Paddy

Upvote 0
Hi ..
I have also constructed a timesheet which uses data from a Time and Attendance system.
It may help give someone some ideas.
If anyone want a copy please send me a mail.
Ted

Upvote 0
merssage for Chris D

Seems this could be of some value to amny guys i feel.

RE download area, any inside details on that one?

ALSO if its such an agro Chris can we TOGETHER not cover this, i can check the goodies out and post up if needs be all we need is a holding site, I CAN GUARENTEE no virus on uploads, and all save from us at send, but guys need to scan on receive..

Whats you thoughts mate..

Upvote 0
Hi Guys,

I hate to be a pain, but I work in the Payroll Dept. for a NYC non-profit company. Any chance you guys (Corticus and AudioJoe) could e-mail the timesheets you created? It would be a big help as my Excel skills are not up to par for this and our funds are extremely limited. It would be really greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
fundad914@aol.com

Upvote 0
Geez guys sorry,

I just noticed this, I don't know how I missed all those posts. :oops:

Firstly, I'll gladly send this to anyone who wants a copy, but I should mention that its nothing super-amazing since its kind of old. What I will do is revise it to me current level of knowlegde so its at least somewhat usefull.

Sorry to keep you all waiting!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marion_davis

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back