Run-time error 438: Object does not support this property or method.

This is a discussion on Run-time error 438: Object does not support this property or method. within the Excel Questions forums, part of the Question Forums category; Excel 2010 I have some code that I have bee running since August. No changes have been made to the ...

Board Regular

Default Run-time error 438: Object does not support this property or method.

Excel 2010

I have some code that I have bee running since August. No changes have been made to the code or the file since then. However all of sudden I am getting a debug error on this line of code below. I don't understand why it has been working fine every day for months and now all of a sudden it causes a debug. Does any have any ideas? Thank you for your help.

Sheets("P-TPA").CheckBox7.Visible =True

MrExcel MVP

Default Re: Run-time error 438: Object does not support this property or method.

Joe

When I was a young man I knew everything. Now that I'm older, I realize I know very little, and what I do know, I tend to forget!

Board Regular

Default Re: Run-time error 438: Object does not support this property or method.

That worked. Thank you so much for your help. I was pulling my hair out.

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others