Compute and populate the chart from date range

jojitespino

Hi all, I hope you can help me with what I would like to do. I've searched and searched and not come up with anything yet!! I have one sheet which is my 'data' sheet with a number of columns according to date. And I have another sheet which is the chart sheet. I want to populate the chart I've created according to the date range i input and sum it all up. For example i entered January 5, 2015 to January 10, 2015 and it will lookup all the values and sum it all up per column Sorry i cannot explain it clearly. Thought i hope you could help me with this. Any help you can give would be much appreciated. Cheers, Thank you very much Jojit

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
Perhaps you can explain it a bit better. Things like 'sum it all up' don't mean much. What is 'all'? What do you want to chart? The total sum? or the sum of each row?
Can you make a simple example sheet of 10 rows and a few columns to show what needs to be done and what needs to be charted?
If you put borders around each cell and then copy the cells and paste it in your post it will come out reasonably well.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
visheshkotha

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back