Chart Table

Aaron

Board Regular
I have a Chart Table that I need to format. Is there any way to format particular cells in a chart Table. For instance, if I have a graph with all of my data series in a monthly table below the chart, is there any way to format the month of April w/o hiding the Data series? any help would be appreciated. Thx -asa

Excel Facts

Square and cube roots
The =SQRT(25) is a square root. For a cube root, use =125^(1/3). For a fourth root, use =625^(1/4).
You can format the data in the underlying table whatever you want as long as the cell values remain the same. Data formatting has no impact upon the respective charts.

Upvote 0
My question was very unclear and I apologize. I have a chart in Excel, and I can format the size of the fonts and the borders of the table. However, I cannot make a particular cell font color different. If this still doesn't make sense please let me know and I will send you a copy of the chart in question. Thanks -asa

Upvote 0
On 2002-04-18 13:34, Aaron wrote:
My question was very unclear and I apologize. I have a chart in Excel, and I can format the size of the fonts and the borders of the table. However, I cannot make a particular cell font color different. If this still doesn't make sense please let me know and I will send you a copy of the chart in question. Thanks -asa

The chart table is an indivisible object. There's no way to select a particular "cell".

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back