Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Chart Table

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a Chart Table that I need to format. Is there any way to format particular cells in a chart Table. For instance, if I have a graph with all of my data series in a monthly table below the chart, is there any way to format the month of April w/o hiding the Data series? any help would be appreciated. Thx -asa

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can format the data in the underlying table whatever you want as long as the cell values remain the same. Data formatting has no impact upon the respective charts.

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My question was very unclear and I apologize. I have a chart in Excel, and I can format the size of the fonts and the borders of the table. However, I cannot make a particular cell font color different. If this still doesn't make sense please let me know and I will send you a copy of the chart in question. Thanks -asa

MrExcel MVP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On 2002-04-18 13:34, Aaron wrote:
    My question was very unclear and I apologize. I have a chart in Excel, and I can format the size of the fonts and the borders of the table. However, I cannot make a particular cell font color different. If this still doesn't make sense please let me know and I will send you a copy of the chart in question. Thanks -asa
    The chart table is an indivisible object. There's no way to select a particular "cell".

User Tag List

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others