rohitw2

I want the help in one of my excel dashboards where i need the automation. I have attached 3 document as per the below:-
1.My Dashboard data
2.Amit_Team Data
3.Harshad_Rec data

I want the button to be set into my dashboard data file and do the following:-

1.It should open the Amit_Team Data file and copy PayDate and USD Amt and paste in my dashboard file under B and D column.
2.It should update the Team lead name highlighted in yellow as per the name is given in sheet1 tab as Amit Singh Yadav. We have to do it manually (As the team who provides the data there file name is always available as Amit_Team Data file).
3.The moment i paste the pay date and the USD in the final file from the raw data. I want a macro should update the today's date in column C highlighted in blue and at the same moment it should do the age calculation in column E (Today Date minus Pay date).

Imp Points:- 1. I need the team leads full name for doing the age and USD amt calculation in sheet1 tab and for the daily record purpose as i have to save this file on daily basis.
2.The date range in the raw file gets changed every day by day(e.g-Some times we receive 15 line items and sometimes we receive more than 50 line items raw data). So the macro should automatically count the data in the raw file and update the other column details(team lead name, today date, and age cal.) in the final dashboard sheet.

Same steps for the next raw file Harshad Rec_ Data. needs to be followed. However, in this section, it should paste the data below the 1st team lead information by leaving 1 row blank and then do the copy and paste. Rest I need the full name of the person, pay date & Usd amt copy paste, today's date in column C do the age calculation in column E (Today Date minus Pay date).

Requesting you kindly look in the above issue as i have to do this manually on a daily basis and provide me the appropriate result. Till now i am only able to do the copy and paste section. However, when it comes to the team lead full name, today's date, and the age calculation i have tried but unable to do this.

You may add multiple button into the sheet for any command or as per your comfort just suggest me for this

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.
I don't know about anyone else but I can't see any attached documents.

Can I ask, are you doing this for the purposes of your work?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back