Importing Survey Monkey data into Excel

BakerUK

Hi,

As anyone got any advice on the best way of exporting multiple surveys and merging them into one Excel table for analysis? I have 40 identical surveys to combine the results from.

I'm OK with the Excel bit (once all the 'All Responses Data' files have been downloaded into one folder I use Power Query to transform and merge them), but I'm wondering if there is a clever way to export all the surveys in one go?

At the moment I am literally clicking into each one, going to Analyze Results, Export All, All Responses Data, Downloading and then saving to my folder. Would be great if I only had to do this once and not 40 times!

Thanks

Baker

Excel Facts

Can you sort left to right?
To sort left-to-right, use the Sort dialog box. Click Options. Choose "Sort left to right"
Isn't this a question for the Survey Monkey forums or customer support???

*Do not post questions about Excel or Access in this forum* This forum is for Excel-related discussion and questions concerning programs other than Excel or Access. This is also the place to ask about book suggestions or other websites.

Upvote 0
I don't think Ali was suggesting that you couldn't post it here, just that you're more likely to get help on a SurveyMonkey issue in one of their forums or from their support team.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava19

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back