Jtucker10278

Board Regular
Wondering if anyone has used Excel Rescue (found under the "Excel Consulting Services" Link)

I'm thinking of using them to put together a somewhat elaborate dashboard.

I LOVE working with excel and can usually accomplish anything with enough time (and help from the wonderful people on these forums) but i would like to have this in place by next Friday.

Any feedback would appreciated.

Excel Facts

Lock one reference in a formula
Need 1 part of a formula to always point to the same range? use $ signs: $V$2:$Z$99 will always point to V2:Z99, even after copying
speak to them directly, I'm 100% sure they wouldn't be an advertised link on this site if they didn't deliver

Upvote 0
Hi @Jtucker10278 - I'm Shane, the founder of Excel Rescue.

We often ask customers for a public review/testimonial on completion of a task. Here's one we received a few days ago. (It's worth mentioning although we were able to help Maria out quickly, we're not always that fast - especially when the task-load is heavy. Our goal is to respond as quickly as possible and once work begins on the task - for a 1 day turnaround.

Here's the review from Maria (you can find others on the website also):

"[FONT=&quot]I needed help with constructing formulas for a income statement report I was creating and struggled for days on how best to gather this information together. I decided to contact excel rescue when I was at the end of my tether and didn't know how to proceed when the deadline for submitting my report was in 3 days. The team at excel rescue got back to me within 10mins! Solving my problem in seconds with what I had been struggling with for days. I would recommend using these guys for any excel related projects you are working on and will definitely be using these guys again in the future should I need help with excel. So glad I found them."[/FONT]

Upvote 0
Here's another from Dirk in South Africa:

"I will certainly promote the services of Excel Rescue which is of a high standard and with a short turnaround time. The data reorganisation and subsequent displaying it in graphs saved me a lot of frustration as I knew it could be done ,but was not able to do it myself because of inexperience."

Upvote 0
By the way - if you're thinking it will be a larger project, please give us as much lead-time as you can before it's due. With small and medium sized tasks we can fit them in fairly easily, but with our increasing task load larger tasks need more time to organize.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickdozaj

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back