Send personalised emails using a List in excel (advanced criteria and keep original formatting & Signature)

HeyItsDizzy

Hey guys I have a list of many clients and I want to send a nice email that looks like I have typed each email individually,

my biggest issues are that I lose my email signature when I enter anything into the body text, and the other thing is I can't get all the information from my "Sheet3" to show up in the email body, no 'cells()' or 'range()' statements I've Tried are working for me, the only information I can get is only from 'Sheet 3 - Cell A1'. Then if I put all the lines that I want to feed in, into cell A1, I then lost the visual formatting (text size and colour) that makes the email look nicer.

in the attached document my "Sheet3" looks exactly how I want it to look in the email can we keep this source formatting?

the below VBA code works for simple application but I feel like it is too simple for what I need. I cant for the life of me find the information I am after (I have left a few comments in the code for my own reference hopefully it helps you guys too)

document: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10jFu5H9QHEn9tbO_5Ldenn9mVrzP0BwY/view?usp=sharing
mqVl6p.jpg

Code:
Sub SendPersonalisedEmail()

Dim OutApp As Object
    Dim OutMail As Object
    Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
    Dim intHowManyRows As Integer

With Application
    .ScreenUpdating = False
End With

intHowManyRows = Application.Range("A2:Q1000").CurrentRegion.Rows.Count ' <- this range doesnt seem to work, why?

For r = 1 To intHowManyRows

Set OutMail = OutApp.CreateItem(0)
    With OutMail
        .To = Cells(r, 5).Value                             'replace with your company name
        .Subject = "G'day " & Cells(r, 2).Value & " From [my company name] "
        .CC = Cells(r, 12).Value
        '.Attachments.Add ("") ' -> If you want to add attachments
        'replace the text on next line within the 2 double quotation marks and input anything you want, then remove the apostrophy before the & symbol
        .Body = "Hi " & Cells(r, 9) & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & Cells(r, 16) & vbNewLine & Cells(r, 17) & vbNewLine & ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet3").Range("A1")
        .Display  'Or use Send

End With

Next r

Set OutMail = Nothing
Set OutApp = Nothing
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

Excel Facts

Last used cell?
Press Ctrl+End to move to what Excel thinks is the last used cell.
Thank you for your reply, if you download the excel sheet from the Google drive i shared you can see that on Sheet3 is how i want the emails to look,

is there any macro I can use that will still run down my list apply all the CC's and personalised blurbs *** it currently does, i would just like a visual signature in the body text and not just black text

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocbudda

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back