Suggestions: VBA Classes In Person Instructor Led

ascheid

Any recommendations on excel classes for VBA and Macro development? I am finding tons of online courses but I would rather have an in person classroom style training session.

Thanks

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).
I would rather have an in person classroom style training session.
This means that it needs to be local to you, but as we don't know where you live, it's very difficult to help.

Upvote 0
This means that it needs to be local to you, but as we don't know where you live, it's very difficult to help.

It does not have to be local to me. Another person in the company that works at a different location would be interested as well so travel is assumed. We are located in the Southeast US.

Upvote 0
There should be lots of options. I live in a small city, and we have local places that offer that. The city I lived in previously did as well.
Recommend that you check local colleges (especially community colleges), as well as professional training centers.
Some simple Google searches should put you on the right path.
For example, a simple Google search of "Excel VBA training in Atlanta" returned a ton of matches.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There should be lots of options. I live in a small city, and we have local places that offer that. The city I lived in previously did as well.
Recommend that you check local colleges (especially community colleges), as well as professional training centers.
Some simple Google searches should put you on the right path.
For example, a simple Google search of "Excel VBA training in Atlanta" returned a ton of matches.

I have done that but when you dig into them they are online instructors where you sit in a classroom and someone teaches remotely "Online led."

Upvote 0
I have done that but when you dig into them they are online instructors where you sit in a classroom and someone teaches remotely "Online led."
I have seen that shift with a lot of the learning centers in the past few years, but I would not expect most colleges to do that (as long as you are looking at "brick and mortar" college institutions, and not online colleges). You might need to do a little digging, and call some places. If you talk to some local colleges, if they do not offer what you are looking for, they may be able to point you in the right direction regarding what exists locally that meets your criteria.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shantanu2024

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back