Payslip Calculator Excel

vxs

Board Regular
Hi All,
Does anyone know of an Excel Payslip Calculator available to download somewhere?

Normally when I want to estimate my next months Payslip based on my Basic and my overtime being 1 month in arrears I use this website: https://www.uktaxcalculators.co.uk/payslip-calculator.php

But ideally I would like to use my own version of which I can import into my own personal budget spreadsheet that I have designed and used over the years.

Have been googling and not found anything or via this forum's search other than a very old thread.Any help much appreciated.

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Create a chart in one keystroke
Select the data and press Alt+F1 to insert a default chart. You can change the default chart to any chart type
The example file you linked to is using basic math (Add, Subtract, Multiply) in the formulas.

Is there something more extensive you were wanting to create ?

Upvote 0
The example file you linked to is using basic math (Add, Subtract, Multiply) in the formulas.

Is there something more extensive you were wanting to create ?

Hi,
Firstly thank you for responding.

I am understand it uses basic math, and I can calculate my hourly rate of pay / OT etc fine.

but when it comes to deductions such as Tax Code, NI, TAX on Gross, Pension, Calculate on Mth1/Wk1 Basis?, NIC letter, tax brought forward etc etc

I don't know how to calculate these figures in Excel. I dont wish to be spot on by the penny but being able to calculate my NET pay from the Basic Pay and assumed Overtime would be great.

Thanks again.

Upvote 0
deductions such as Tax Code, NI, TAX on Gross, Pension, Calculate on Mth1/Wk1 Basis?, NIC letter, tax brought forward etc etc

I suspect these would all be percentages of the gross income.

Probably the simplest approach would be to use your existing payroll check stub that displays all of the figures for a single pay period (earnings, rates, taxes, deductions, etc)
and copy that format to a worksheet.

Then for each field displaying a percentage, deduction, dollar amount ... you can input the formulas into the various cells and proceed from there. Once you start on the project
it tends to move along at it's own pace until you have completed it. Not as difficult as you might imagine at present.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
screechyboy79

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back