Macro to download excel file from the URL

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
I cannot load either of the two pages you posted, can you check that?

I may try to help without actually seen the web page, but it will be far more difficult.

Upvote 0
I am sorry the link wont open for you. It has restriction.. Is there anything i can help you with like screen shot or anything like that

Upvote 0
There are tools available that you can use to post screen images. They are listed in Section B of this link here: http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/board-a...forum-use.html.
Also, there is a Test Here forum on this board that you can use to test out these tools to make sure they are working correctly before using them in your question.

Upvote 0
I need two screenshots:

1. From the page element you are talking about. Is it a button, a table or something else? Does the Excel file downloads when you click it? The VBA macro will automate an action that can be done manually.
  2. The code associated to it. Open the page with internet explorer, right click the object and choose the inspect element option. It will look similar to the image below. I need a few rows above and below the highlighted line.

MFuz3Cm.jpg

Upvote 0
I am no able to attach any screen shot. All the links i section are not working for me. Is there any mail ID so that i can forward the images to mail

Upvote 0
To add a screen shot,upload it to a hosting site and paste the link here. The image at post 7 was uploaded to Imgur.
Anyway, I am sending you a PM with my email address.

Upvote 0
I am sorry i cant even see the image in post #7 . email will be only left out option. Thank you in advance for all your effort in taking this ahead

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back