Advice: Screenshots and

karlitob

Hi all,

I have a report compiled by the WHO (World Health Organisation) and I want to use one table for a document (a data report) that I am compiling for healthcare in a number of counties.

Currently, I am cutting screenshots of the table and pasting them into my report. It perfectly suits my needs - I don't need the raw data, I don't need to compile a table, and the same table works for all of the reports that I am preparing for each county.

What I want to know is - can I put the screenshot into a cell in excel, and then pull that cell into a word document (i.e. insert object).

The reason why I ask this is that I want to increase the number of screenshots that I am taking to populate my county reports. And I would like to change the screenshots from last month's data to this month's data.

I hope this makes sense.

Any advice on a better way would also be gratefully accepted.

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.
You could copy the Excel range spanned by the screenshot and paste that into Word using Paste Special with the 'paste link' option. That will link the document to the corresponding Excel range and keep them synchronized.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spamiki

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back