Excel Dates to Outlook Calendar

rholdren

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2019
I have three cells that display the number of days from a specific date 30 days(J26)-60 days (J27)-90 days (J28). A fourth cell with a vendor name In cell I2. I have figured out how to send an email in outlook from excel but what I would like to do is be able to have those dates show up in my Outlook calendar on those dates with the contents of cell I2. Example: Let's say Joe's Pub is one of my vendors and we have an expiration date of 12/31/19. Once I have chosen Joe's Pub to review and those dates appear in J26 through J28 I would like the name Joe's Pub Renewal to appear in the calendar on each of those dates December 1, November 1, October 2.

So if 30 days from renewal was December 1 then Excel would add the vendor name from cell I2 on December first and so on for 60 and 90 days.
I know this could be done manually but I have 890 vendors. Some we are offboarding and we are onboarding some new vendors. I have everything else set up in a master file including previous years financials, contacts, a dashboard, and there are so many worksheets that I have a table of contents page with a description of all the pages and hyperlinks to each worksheet. If I just had a way of adding renewal reminders to my calendar that would be awesome. I am completely open to suggestions on this. Any thoughts or help would be really appreciated
Thanks

Excel Facts

Waterfall charts in Excel?
Office 365 customers have access to Waterfall charts since late 2016. They were added to Excel 2019.
Hi,

have a look at this YouTube vid re sending dates to Outlook Calendar with vba.
When you send the mail you could create a calendar entry at the same time?

Upvote 0
Cross posted https://www.ozgrid.com/forum/forum/...tes-to-a-matching-date-on-an-outlook-calendar

While we do not prohibit Cross-Posting on this site, we do ask that you please mention you are doing so and provide links in each of the threads pointing to the other thread (see rule 13 here along with the explanation: Forum Rules).
This way, other members can see what has already been done in regards to a question, and do not waste time working on a question that may already be answered.

Upvote 0
That is totally my bad. I didn't even think about that. Getting pounded on here (at work) for things that aren't my responsibility because I am the only one who knows the difference between a For Loop and a Fruit Loop. Self taught with the aid of the BB, and I keep getting thins put on me that are way beyond my skill set.

Truly sorry.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdnMech

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back