Project Tracker - How do I add more 'Catagory'

undeclareddd

This may be a basic question for many here so apologies. I'm working with a Project Tracker within Excel for the first time.

I have the following catagories
Status
Assigned to
Categories
Percent complete

I need to add more titles within the Category bucket

I've looked and researched but can't find the solve. I've also done a search here within the forums.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks....

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December
Welcome to the Board!

I don't think that Excel has a built-in "Project Tracker" (at least none that I know of).
Are you using some template or something someone created for you?

If it is something you got on-line, you will probably need to provide a link to where you got it.
If it is something that someone created for you, you will probably need to share it so people can access it (upload to a file sharing site and provide a link).

Upvote 0
You cannot upload files to this site (which is why I recommend uploading to file sharing site and sharing the link). But there are tools you can use to post screen images. They are listed in Section B of this link here: http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/board-a...forum-use.html.

Also, there is a Test Here forum on this board that you can use to test out these tools to make sure they are working correctly before using them in your question.

However, I think we may need more than just a "screen shot" of the tracker. I think we may need access to it, to see how it works behind the scenes.
If you got it off of the internet, just can just provide a link to the site where you got it.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyC96

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back