Thread: Microsoft Outlook - How to link/sync accounts on two machines to view sent items etc - IMAP/POP ACCOUNTS
Thanks Thanks: 0 Likes Likes: 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Microsoft Outlook - How to link/sync accounts on two machines to view sent items etc - IMAP/POP ACCOUNTS

Hello everyone and thank you for viewing my post.

I have two laptops that have the same email accounts set up on Outlook, me and my business partner can not see what each one of us has sent from each others laptops.

I want to be able to see what emails he has sent across the three accounts visa versa.

"Microsoft Outlook - How to link/sync accounts on two machines to view sent items etc - IMAP/POP ACCOUNTS"

We are using the latest version of Outlook.

Thanks..

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Microsoft Outlook - How to link/sync accounts on two machines to view sent items etc - IMAP/POP ACCOUNTS

Use IMAP.
    Tab indent for sanity.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Microsoft Outlook - How to link/sync accounts on two machines to view sent items etc - IMAP/POP ACCOUNTS

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, are you saying that all the accounts will need to be IMAP to be sync/linked?
    If this is the case I will get onto this right away, are there any other steps to take for us (me and my business partner) to be able to see one another's sent items.#

Again thank you,

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMAP stores email messages on a mail server, but allows the end user to view and manipulate the messages as though they were stored locally.
    So you'll be seeing the same things across all devices.
    Tab indent for sanity.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

helped you sync via IMAP?

Some videos you may like

User Tag List